Top 10 Things I Believe (in no particular order)
- Hockey players are the best athletes in the world because they have to be fast, strong, tough, nimble, dexterous, and fearless–all while on ice with tiny slivers of metal beneath their feet to keep them upright.
- Pye Corner Audio should be the most popular music in the world. Joanna Newsom second.
- The new Star Trek movie was TERRIBLE–one of the worst things I’ve seen in years.
- All glory to the Hypno-Toad and the Noisering
- Joanna Newsom should rule the world
- Everyone should read Isaac Asimov’s Foundation trilogy–and then read the other 15-30 books set in the same universe.
- Socialism is awesome
- My wife is awesome
- Ernest Cline’s Ready Player One is fantastic and you need to read it now now now
- Jane McGonigal is right–reality IS broken
Top 3 Things I Don’t Believe
- Doctor Who just keeps getting better and better
- I need to spend more money on modular synths
- I really enjoy 4 straight months of 110 degree weather.