- Grendel Drone Commander
- Leyland Kirby’s Eager to tear apart the Stars
- Into the Labyrinth
- The return of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- Presonus Firestudio Pro
- Carne asada
- The Clock of the Long Now
- Raxxess rack for my music equipment
- A long weekend of sitting on my ass watching TV
- The horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE Doctor Who specials running on BBC America featuring US celebrities narrating and commenting on Doctor Who (a la I Love the 80s, etc…). It’s blatantly obvious that these idiots couldn’t name a doctor other than Matt Smith. I love Doctor Who, but those specials make me want to hate it. Way to go, BBC America–you’re ruining the only hit you have.
- The new Amy-narrated opening to this season of Doctor Who that foregrounds the show as about THIS doctor and these companions in the exact way those horrible specials do. I wonder if they’re showing that opening in the UK. Please FSM, tell me no!
- Republicans (of course)